Android Wireless Printing
You can now print wirelessly from your Android devices using your MCLS barcode and PIN. Instructions are below. Click the Android logo to go directly to the Google Play Store.
- Register on our website at: http://muskingumlibrary.org/wirelessprinting/
- Download the SmartALEC app (you can search the Google Play store or use the direct link down below)
- Launch the app and log in with your library barcode and PIN
- Tap to “Accept” the Usage Policy
- Enable the app. Tap the menu button then “Enable SmartAlec Printer”
Once enabled, you may close the SmartALEC app and navigate to the item that you wish to print.