Visiting the Library
We are always happy to share the library with your students. To help ensure positive, productive library visits, we have developed the following guidelines:
- We host two class visits per season, per class
- Class visits are scheduled on a first come-first served basis
- If your requested date is full, we will work with you to schedule an alternate date
- You and your students are encouraged and welcome to visit the library to browse for books. Please notify us that you will be visiting so we can be prepared to assist your students.
Customize your Class Visit!
We want your students to have library cards with their Muskingum County Library System. Here is how we can work together to make that happen.
- Contact the Circulation Department at John McIntire Library, 740.453.0391, ext. 141.
- The Circulation Department will send registration cards to be completed by your students. The signature of a parent or guardian is required.
- The teacher must return the completed registration cards to John McIntire Library, Circulation Department, at least 10 days prior to the Class Visit.
- The Circulation Department will process, prepare and mail each student’s library card directly to the student.