We offer individual technology help sessions for free at the library. All our services and content are free of charge and open to all. Please feel free to ask for assistance if you have a technology question that is not directly mentioned below.
We can help with:
- Accessing our Digital Downloads
- Using our Research Databases
- Learning how to use your smartphone, tablet, laptop or other mobile technology devices
- Setting up new mobile devices
- Help with basic computer skills (setting up email, how to browse the internet)
- Navigating social media
- Answering general questions about new technology use
- Discovering a variety of new technologies (virtual reality, flying drones, 3D printing, AI & more)
What we offer:
- One-on-one technology help sessions
- Small group training sessions
- Presentations on Digital Download services from MCLS for any size group (classrooms, organizations, businesses)
How to contact us:
- Monday through Friday from 9 AM–6 PM
- Call: 740-453-0391, x150
- Email: TechHelp@muskingumlibrary.org
- Or use the form below.
- If you would like immediate assistance on the weekend, it is best to call 740-453-0391 and press zero to speak with a customer service representative.
- Sundays and Holidays:
- We are closed but you can still message us and we’ll respond as soon as we can on the next business day.